Course bookings - terms and conditions
- By booking onto a course, you confirm that you have read, understood and accepted the terms outlined below. Should there be any changes, you will be notified at the time of making a booking.
- You accept that it is your responsibility to ensure that the course that you are booking onto will meet the needs of the delegate(s).
- By booking onto a course, you confirm that each delegate has met any pre-
requisites required in order to sit the associated examination.
- You accept that failure by your delegate to return examination registration forms in good time may result in their withdrawal from the exam and course. In this case, a refund of fees paid may be made, at Pinta’s sole discretion.
- On attending a course, you accept that abusive or threatening behaviour of any kind by a delegate may result in that delegate being asked to leave the course. No refund of fees paid will be made.
- Your contact details will be held on our database for the purposes of notifying you of course details and providing joining instructions.
- Payment of courses fees must be made in full 15 days prior to each course. For closed courses, travel and accommodation expenses will be recharged at cost after the course, where applicable. Payment of these must be made within 30 days.
- Should you cancel a course booking after confirmation, without rebooking onto a different date, Pinta reserves the right to apply cancellation charges to cover its administration and irrecoverable costs.
- Should you provide a purchase order for a course, this will be deemed your confirmation of the course and cancellation fees to you may apply. These will be made clear on our invoice to you at the time.
- All courses are subject to cancellation by Pinta. We reserve the right to cancel if minimum delegate numbers are not met, or due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control. You will be notified as soon as possible should this become necessary. Any monies paid for the cancelled course will be refunded. All efforts will be made to avoid course cancellations.
- All copyright and intellectual property rights in course materials will vest in Pinta and its other accredited partners absolutely. You undertake not to make the materials available to anyone else in any format, without the express permission of Pinta.
- Pinta’s total aggregate liability for damages is limited to the fees paid for the part(s) of the course out of which the loss or damage has arisen. It will not be liable for indirect, special or consequential loss, howsoever caused.
- Pinta will be responsible for personal injury, including death, if caused by its negligence.